Just like an automobile, your HVAC equipment needs annual maintenance to keep running efficiently and smoothly. The condition of your HVAC system directly impacts your home’s comfort level, your annual energy costs, and even your health and safety. If you want to keep your HVAC system running efficiently and maximize its life, annual maintenance is an essential requirement. Unfortunately, it’s usually not a priority for homeowners and is not always remembered from one year to the next. Also, without an annual checkup, mechanical equipment can wear and break down, leading to repairs that can be costly. HVAC maintenance agreements were created to provide an easy way to keep your system well cared for and running efficiently year-after-year.
When you sign up for an annual maintenance agreement with a trustworthy and competent heating and air conditioning professional, you can rest assured that your HVAC system is receiving the propercare to keep it operating at peak performance.
Benefits of Using an Annual HVAC Maintenance Agreement
Signing a yearly service agreement with a reputable HVAC company offers a number of advantages:
- Annual tuneups keep your HVAC equipment running efficiently, saving energy usage and helping to keep your heating and cooling bills lower.
- Your home will have less danger of fuel leaks, fires, and carbon monoxide exposure when a yearly inspection of all the critical components of an HVAC system, like the gas lines, heat exchanger, burner and electrical wiring is done by an experienced and skilled technician.
- Equipment manufacturers typically require proof of preventive maintenance by a qualified HVAC technician to cover a failed component that’s under warranty. So, having a maintenance agreement will ensure your valuable HVAC equipment maintains its manufacturer warranty.
- Regular maintenance visits by your HVAC contractor will help identify any potential problems before they get worse and become costly repairs and help prevent your heating or cooling from failing at the worst possible time.
- When you have a maintenance agreement, you’ll get priority service whenever you need help the most, rather than having to wait in line to have the issue diagnosed and repaired.
- Signing up for a maintenance agreement can provide you savings on some services required throughout the year. You may even save on the purchase of new equipment.
Prolonged Life of Equipment
- Just like a car or other mechanical equipment, regular maintenance and tuned ups will keep the vital components of your HVAC system in optimal working condition, which can help extend the life of your heating and cooling system.
Peace of Mind
- Having a maintenance agreement will help your HVAC contractor remind you about scheduling important maintenance. Not only will this give you peace-of-mind that your home will remain comfortable and safe throughout the year, it will also remove one task from your list of yearly things you need to get done.
To learn more about how a maintenance agreement can help you, contact the HVAC experts at New Berlin Heating & Air Conditioning. We have been providing heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality products and services, including AC and furnace repair in Franklin and all surrounding cities in Southeastern Wisconsin for over 30 years. We would value to opportunity to help you, as well.