Just like any other piece of equipment that loses their efficiency due to wear and tear, a furnace that has been in use for 15 years or more is no longer as energy-efficient as it once was. In fact, old furnaces are oftentimes burdensome as they tend to fail frequently. This is especially true when the unit hasn’t been receiving its regular professional maintenance.
Since 1983, New Berlin Heating and Air Conditioning has been working hard in providing ultimate comfort to our loyal customers. We fully understand the heating and cooling business and one of our goals is to provide you with the best options for HVAC products and services.
We are a trusted heating company in Muskego, WI that takes your comfort seriously. That is why we partnered with Carrier to offer you a variety of innovative, state-of-the-art heating systems.
This article talks about the Carrier Performance 96 gas furnace.
Supported by the Performance Edge® thermostat and a variable-speed blower motor, this furnace will run in low stage up to 90% of the time. Longer, low-stage run times give you better energy efficiency, better temperature control and increased comfort. It also assures you quieter performance.
Variable-speed blower operation also aids other system components and can help make your air conditioning system more efficient and improve summer dehumidification.
Additionally, SmartEvap™ technology which periodically stops the fan in “Constant ON” mode, gives cooling condensation time to drain away to prevent rehumidification. SmartEvap can reduce humidity by up to 10%.
- Up to 96.7% AFUE heating efficiency
- Two-stages of heat for economical operation
- Variable-speed, high-efficiency, ECM blower motor enhances comfort
- Ideal Humidity System® technology capable to aid heat pump or air conditioner summer dehumidification
- SmartEvap™ technology works in concert with your cooling system to aid summer dehumidification
- ComfortFan™ technology allows fan-speed choices in “Constant ON” mode1
- Comfort Heat Technology ® feature intelligently stages heating cycles to reduce temperature swings and improve efficiency
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Advanced temperature control
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty
- Up to 96.7% AFUE
- Select sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications
- Low stage operation up to 90% of time for quiet, energy-efficient operation
- Allows choices of “constant ON” fan speed operation1
- Hybrid Heat® compatible
- Year-round humidity management when installed as part of complete Performance system with humidifier
- Can help boost cooling SEER efficiency when matched with appropriate cooling system components
- Two-stage gas valve
- Variable-speed, ECM blower motor
- Pilot-free, hot surface PowerHeatTM ignition
- Two-speed inducer motor
Ask the Heating Pros at New Berlin Heating and Air Conditioning
During the frigid months of winter, you need a heating system that has the capacity to keep everyone in your home warm and comfortable. Your old furnace needs to work harder in order to provide your home’s heating requirements. That translates to higher energy costs for you and potential repairs for the unit. If your existing furnace gives you headaches instead of comfort, it sure is time for you to have it replaced.
New Berlin Heating and Air Conditioning can give you more information on how this great furnace can help you achieve improved comfort while reducing your energy costs. With two-stage heating, the Carrier Performance 96 can distribute consistent heated air throughout your home more efficiently compared to older furnaces.
Our technicians are factory-trained, certified and are among the most knowledgeable in the Central Illinois heating and air conditioning scene. We can guarantee that your Carrier Performance 96 will be set up according to Carrier’s specifications.
Our team members are seasoned and skilled—each with years and years of industry-specific experience. Our employees truly know their craft as well as our heating and cooling equipment.
Be one of our loyal customers who trust us for their Mukwonago heating and air conditioning needs, including furnace repair, service, and installations. Give us a call; you’ll be glad you did.